Mediterranean Couscous Balsamic Roasted Vegetables
- 2 cups Zinda Meditteranean Couscous
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 5 cups diced eggplant
- 1 cup diced green bell peppers
- 1 cup diced red bell peppers
- 1 cup diced onions
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped mint
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
1. Pour couscous in a large bowl and set aside.
2. In a pot, place 2 cups of water and 1 teaspoon of olive oil. Bring to a boil.
3. Once boiling, place water and olive oil over couscous. Stir gently and thoroughly then cover and let absorb for 5 minutes.
4. Once 5 minutes has past, fluff couscous with a fork.
5. In a large baking pan, mix the eggplant, peppers and onions with the olive oil, balsamic vinegar and garlic.
6. Roast in a preheated oven at 425 degrees F for 20 minutes.
7. Mix roasted vegetable (with all it's juices), couscous and chopped herbs.
8. Season and serve warm.
Time: 20 Minutes