Fall Pearl Couscous Salad
- 1 cup Zinda Pearl Couscous
- 2.5 cups chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 diced onion
- 2 tablespoons toasted pumpkin seed
- 2 diced red bell peppers
- 1 diced carrot
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
1. In a pot, bring the chicken broth to a boil.
2. Stir in the pearl couscous and let cook for 10-12 minutes.
3. Allow couscous to cool.
4. In a pan, cook the onions, garlic and bell peppers with olive oil for 3 minutes.
5. In a large bowl, mix couscous with cooked vegetables, pumpkin seeds and chopped herbs.
6. Season and serve.
Time: 25 Minutes