Roasted Garlic and Basil Couscous Salad with Peanuts
- 2 cups Zinda Garlic and Basil Couscous
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 grated carrots
- 6 grated radishes
- 1 chopped green bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 4 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- 1 cup baby spinach
1. Pour couscous in a large bowl and set aside.
2. In a pot, place 2 cups of water and 1 teaspoon of olive oil. Bring to a boil.
3. Once boiling, place water and olive oil over couscous. Stir gently and thoroughly then cover and let absorb for 5 minutes.
4. Once 5 minutes has past, fluff couscous with a fork.
5. In a separate bowl, create vinaigrette by mixing soy sauce, honey and olive oil.
6. Mix couscous with vinaigrette and balance of ingredients.
7. Season and Serve.
Time: 15 Minutes