- 2 cups Zinda Tomato Couscous
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup sliced sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup pitted and drained black olives
- 3/4 cup halved green beans
- 1 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1 teaspoon dry oregano
- 2 tablespoons chopped basil
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
1. Pour couscous in a large bowl and set aside.
2. In a pot, place 2 cups of water and 1 teaspoon of olive oil. Bring to a boil.
3. Once boiling, place water and olive oil over couscous. Stir gently and thoroughly then cover and let absorb for 5 minutes.
4. Once 5 minutes has past, fluff couscous with a fork.
5. In a pot, boil salted water. Once boiling add green beans and let cook for 45 seconds. Remove from water and place in ice bath.
6. Mix all ingredients with couscous mixture.
7. Season and serve.
Time: 15 Minutes