Spinach Couscous with Shrimp
- 2 cups Zinda Spinach Couscous and Citrus
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 350g deveined, cooked shrimp
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons chopped red onions
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 tablespoons of chopped cilantro
1. Pour couscous in a large bowl and set aside.
2. In a pot, place 2 cups of water and 1 teaspoon of olive oil. Bring to a boil.
3. Once boiling, place water and olive oil over couscous. Stir gently and thoroughly then cover and let absorb for 5 minutes.
4. Once 5 minutes has past, fluff couscous with a fork.
5. In a seperate bowl, mix olive oil, honey, lemon juice, chopped garlic and chopped red onions.
6. Mix vinaigrette with couscous mixture.
7. Add chopped cilantro and cooked shrimp then serve.
Time: 20 Minutes