Tomato Couscous with Scallops
- 2 cups Zinda Tomato Couscous
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 250g scallops
- 250g sundried tomatoes
- 150g dry apricots
- 1 green onion
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 6 tablespoons of chopped cilantro
- 4 tablespoons of chopped parsley
1. Pour couscous in a large bowl and set aside.
2. In a pot, place 2 cups of water and 1 teaspoon of olive oil. Bring to a boil.
3. Once boiling, place water and olive oil over couscous. Stir gently and thoroughly then cover and let absorb for 5 minutes.
4. Once 5 minutes has past, fluff couscous with a fork.
5.Dice sun-dried tomatoes, apricots, peppers, cilantro and parsley.
6. Mix ingredients with couscous mixture.
7. In a pan, heat olive oil and sear scallops for 1 minute each side.
8. Once cooked, place them on couscous salad and serve.
Time: 20 Minutes